I'm a new blogger, learning the ropes. This is my first tutorial. I hope to improve each day!
Thanks for visiting! ShereeSews in Michigan
|Use 3/4" buttons to cover gathers at center|
Finished size - 3" tall and 1/2" thick
Construction time - 20 minutes
- Cut Four - 3" squares of green cotton print fabric for leaves
- Cut One - 6" length of rattail cording or flat braid for stem
- One - button at least 3/4" diameter to cover middle gathers
- Small bit of polyester fiberfill stuffing
|Supplies for Lucky 4-leaf Clover|
- Yo-Yo pre-made ( 1 1/4" fabric yo-yo for backing or additional large button)
- Pin back or magnet if desired
- Sewing needle large-eyed, thread, beeswax
Directions:1. Seal raw ends of cording or braid by melting or glue dip. Set aside to dry.
|Finished side view of thickness with fiber fill|
8. Following the 4th leaf, run a stitch through both cord ends of stem, approximately 1/4" from the sealed raw edge.