Monday, December 29, 2014

New Year 2015

Coming in 2015

December 2014
Sheree McKee
sewfabsew.blogspot.com

Listed below are a few subjects I plan to blog about in the new year, regarding fabric postcards (FPC).  I'm not quite sure about the order yet, but each topic will be full of helpful insight.
Photo box storage

Thanks for visiting my blog during its' first year of creation!  I still have a lot to learn about the art of blogging.  I do promise to improve and add more tutorials.  Regardless, I enjoy sharing with you... the art of creating fabric postcards!

Sheree McKee
sewfabsew.blogspot.com 


  • Why you should join a swap
  • Storing and Displaying FPC
  • Gelli plate printing on fabric  done
  • Postal Tips
  • Bobbin threadwork
  • Shake Shake Shaker cards
  • Scrap Happy  done
  • Envelopes to Envy
  • Sew Organized
  • FPC from my Friends  done
  • Tools to Tryout   done
  • Prepping to sew fabric postcards






No comments:

Post a Comment